What this Blog is All About - Our Life

We have started a blog. Why? To share our lives with the many family and friends who don't live near us. Seems over the years everyone has scattered. (Or rather, we have scattered) Shane's Family in Idaho and Ginger's Family in Wisconsin. There are also the wide range of friends, all over the country, we have made through TurningLeaf seminars. We thought this would be a nice place to keep the world informed of our lives. (Those who dare, anyway!)

Twisting of Truth is Still A LIE

Ginger Writes "I talked to an old friend this morning!! So awesome!! It's been almost Ten years. I LOVE hearing from old friends. I continue to be floored by the rumors that started when I moved to St. George and even more sad to hear who started them and continues to spread them. My only explanation for gossip is insecurity with self. Twisting of the Truth is still a lie!! I have been there, I have told my share of lies over this lifetime, and so I am choosing to understand instead of being angry. Life has gone on and I am thankful for those who decided to love and support me through a very dark period of my life and spoke to me directly to calm their imagination. I definitely learned who my true friends are and made some more in the process! “No accurate thinker will judge another person by that which the other person's enemies say about him.” Napolean Hill. It's true I feel hurt this morning, hence this post, but good comes from all things. I will ALWAYS believe that. Thank you dear friend for getting back in touch with me and being brave enough to ask me questions!"

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sista! I am glad you came to St. George and I'm so happy to call you a friend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete