What this Blog is All About - Our Life

We have started a blog. Why? To share our lives with the many family and friends who don't live near us. Seems over the years everyone has scattered. (Or rather, we have scattered) Shane's Family in Idaho and Ginger's Family in Wisconsin. There are also the wide range of friends, all over the country, we have made through TurningLeaf seminars. We thought this would be a nice place to keep the world informed of our lives. (Those who dare, anyway!)

Answers for the Lower Back Pain

Ginger Writes "I finally have some answers for my back issues. Today I was having a really bad morning with back pain and was thankful I had an appointment scheduled to have some x-rays done. I took them to Dr. Sorensen (A dear friend of mine who is also my chiropractor) and he explained to me I have two compressed disks and arthritis in my back. He showed me on the x-rays and I was at least relieved to know it’s not all in my head. I wish I could remember word for word how he explained it all. I remember him saying the disks were at about 40% of the space that it should be at. I have to say, I am a little frustrated to hear I have arthritis. At 29? For Real? But the good news is this is all treatable. I am going to be seeing him 3 times per week for the next 4 weeks in addition to starting the power 90 program. I have been waiting to start until I knew exactly what was going on, but John (Dr. Sorensen) gave me the go and explained it was a great program to help me build my core muscles to support the shifts he will be making over the next 4 weeks. So…. Monday is the day I will be starting. No more putting it off. I am sure by then my bands will have arrived in the mail. Watch out Shane… I am about to catch up to ya… We are well on our way to active lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment