What this Blog is All About - Our Life

We have started a blog. Why? To share our lives with the many family and friends who don't live near us. Seems over the years everyone has scattered. (Or rather, we have scattered) Shane's Family in Idaho and Ginger's Family in Wisconsin. There are also the wide range of friends, all over the country, we have made through TurningLeaf seminars. We thought this would be a nice place to keep the world informed of our lives. (Those who dare, anyway!)

My Power 90 (P90X) thoughts

Ginger writes "Shane and I have been on this kick to get in shape. So far he is doing very well. Almost every day he is texting me that he is off to the gym. And me.. Not so well. I definitely have good intentions but I have not yet taken the plunge. I would like to say I have a good excuse, like my back still causing me all sorts of heart ache yet I know that its my lack of exercise which has caused my back to give me so much grief to begin with. On my trip back to Milwaukee I borrowed Josh and India's power 90 DVD's. So today after yet another trip to the Chiropractor and a decision to get some X-rays done.. I also decided to get on the P90X website and order up some equipment. (Bands and a heart monitor wrist watch) I am determined to start this program and work to be more healthy. I want to do lots of hiking this spring and this back issue has to go!!! So stay tuned, I plan to start as soon as my items arrive... And this blog is going to be my way to hold myself accountable. If I can quit Caffeine, this shouldn't be so hard... Right??"

No comments:

Post a Comment